- 2 Onions sliced
- 2 Zucchini sliced thick
- 2 Yellow Squash sliced thick
- 2-4 tomatoes cut into chunks
- 4- 6 whole cloves of garlic
- 1 C sliced cabbage
- 4 carrots coin- cut
- 2 Red Pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2/3 C olive oil
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- 3 t sea salt
- 1 t black pepper
- 1 t dried oregano
- 1 t dried basil
- Mix all veggies in the large bowl and add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt, black pepper, dried oregano, and dried basil.
- Distribute evenly on cookie baking sheets. Roast in a 400 degree oven for at least an hour.
- Veggies will shrink in size and begin to caramelize with a wonderful flavor and aroma.
- Remove from oven, cool veggies, and can store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Use Roasted Veggies as a topping for pasta, pizza, rice, or sandwiches. Yum!
Addition or omission of any vegetables optional: be creative, use what you love or have on hand. You can add potatoes, sweet potatoes, greens, etc.